* Unum constitutes the first alternative dispute resolution facility to offer both E-arbitration and E-mediation.
* Modern arbitration and mediation rules based on modern Dutch law and international conventions.
* Mediation and arbitration are complementary procedures. If parties cannot obtain an agreement on settlement of their dispute by mediation, they can proceed to arbitration.
* Summary proceedings when required in urgent matters.
* Up to date lists of arbitrators and mediators with engaged, highly qualified, experienced and skilled professionals from various jurisdictions.
* Right to appoint an arbitrator or mediator who is not listed by Unum.
* Capitalize on the rich experience and long-standing tradition of the Netherlands as a leading trade and maritime country with focus on international justice and level playing field.
Anna van Buerenplein 41
2595 DA The Hague
tel. +31 70 205 12 95
e-Arbitration UNUM cases
e-Arbitration TAMARA documents